Arena Masters Ergonomic Felt Pad 1″, jämäkkä anatomisesti muotoiltu satulapatja, erinomaisesti painetta tasaava, hygieeninen ja kestävä padi, villahuopaa, paksuus 1″/noin 2,5 cm, koko 80×43 cm, väri beige. Tuuleta ja harjaa satulapatja säännöllisesti, siten vältät karvojen, hien ja lian kerääntymisen satulapatjaan.
Arena Masters ergonomic felt pad, natural wool felt, thickness 1″, dark chestnut Wickett & Craig wearleathers and re-inforcements. Size 80 x 43 cm. Colour beige.
Arena Masters non-slip pad has an felt top which evenly divides the pressure on the horses’s back. It is ergonomically shaped and contoured to fit the horse’s back. This ergonomic shape ensures a perfect fit and leaves the spine completely free, thus relieving spine pressure. It is made to last, using high quality non-pilling felt and high quality wear leathers and spine reinforcement for extra durability. It offers an exellent moisture absorption and breathability, helping to keep your horse’s back aired and cool. It is soft, firm, shock-absorbing, hygienic and durable. Perfect pad for any discipline, whether it is reining, roping, working cow horse, barrel racing, cutting, pleasure riding or versatility, the pad will meet all your needs.
As the SP7500 is made of natural wool, it is important never to use hot water to clean, or heat to dry (to avoid shrinkage).
* occasionally carefully brush the pad with a curry brush to prevent the buildup of dirt and hair, thus avoiding dirt and sweat to get embedded into the pad
* washing is only necessary when you feel the pad is hardening on important (pressure point) zones
* it is best to avoid using soap, as you risk leaving residue that might irritate the horse
* rinse with clean water, using just enough water to dissolve sweat and dirt residue, always beginning in the centre and working up to the outer edges of the pad (so water does not soak into the pad)
* for rinsing and drying: hold or hang the pad by the gullet hole or place it over a rail (never lay the pad flat to rinse or dry)
* dry the pad in a well ventilated area
* after drying, flex the pad in the areas that have not softened